Your use of the content and service provided on this website is subject to the terms of this Privacy Statement, the Copyright Statement and the Terms and Conditions on this website (‘the terms’). Your use of these services will mean that you accept the terms.
1. iPhotographyCourse.com Commitment to privacy iPhotography Course aims to provide all users and visitors to the website with a unique, efficient and customised learning experience.
iPhotography Course is fully committed to respecting your privacy and to protecting any personal information you provide to it. iPhotography Course treats both privacy and security as a priority and makes every effort to ensure that all the information provided by you is protected. This Privacy Statement respects and protects the privacy of all visitors including members and learners to the Website and intends to give you as much control as possible.
This Privacy Statement explains how iPhotography Course collects information from you when you use the Website and how this information is then used. iPhotography Course hopes that this will remove any concerns you may have and will make using the Website an educational, exciting and safe experience.
Please read this Privacy Statement carefully and re-visit this page from time to time to review any changes that may have been made. If you have any questions or comments about our administration of your personal information, please contact us.
iPhotography Course has registered as a data controller in accordance with United Kingdom Data Protection Act 1998. iPhotography Course will process any personal information which it collects about you in accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998.
Some of the information you provide to iPhotography Course may be sensitive personal data for the purposes of the Data Protection Act, 1998. Sensitive personal data includes race or ethnic origin, political opinions, religious or other beliefs, trade union membership, physical or mental health, sexual life or criminal records.
By providing your information to iPhotography Course, you explicitly consent to iPhotography Course processing your personal data, including sensitive personal data, as explained below.
Where you are providing information about another person, you do so on the basis that the other individual has agreed to the processing of his or her personal data, including sensitive personal data, and to your receiving on his or her behalf any data protection notices. You confirm that you have informed such third party individual which data are obligatory and which are voluntary and how he or she can access and, if necessary rectify the data held about him or her.
This Privacy Statement only applies to personal data collected by iPhotography Course through the Website or in any other manner expressly described in this Privacy Statement.
2. Paying for a course online with iPhotography Course In making an online payment for a particular course, you will be asked to enter the details of a credit or debit card onto the Website and provide an email address and telephone number.
These details are collected securely by Stripe.com
Credit or debit card details are collected using 256 bit secure encryption and are not collected or made available to iPhotography Course and/or its approved third party learning providers (referred to as "iPhotography Course providers").
3. What information does iPhotography Course collect during Registration or Enrolment? To become a registered member of or learner with iPhotography Course you or, if you are registering through your employer or any third party, the person registering on your behalf, will be asked to provide your full name and address. When registering on the Website you may also have the option of whether to submit additional information including your title, middle name, telephone number, e-mail address, highest qualification, employment status, ethnic origin, any disabilities, learning needs, equipment needs and a personal description. When you register on the Website, you will be provided with a username and given a password.
4. What information does iPhotography Course collect when you access Course Materials? iPhotography Course monitors your usage of the Course Materials to monitor the progress of any learning provided to you and so that the overall user experience can be improved.
5. How does iPhotography Course use the information collected?
iPhotography Course uses your personal information for the purpose of responding to your queries and comments, providing iPhotography Course Materials and any associated administration, for general statistical and research sampling purposes and for obtaining any relevant professional advice. This may include disclosing your information to our service providers and agents for these purposes and to our auditors. The more information you provide, the more focused and customised we can make your learning experience.
Stripe.com will use the personal information provided by you for the purposes of processing your online payment and will transmit your credit card details via 256bit secure encryption to your issuing bank or credit card company to confirm your payment.
We may disclose your information to third parties who acquire the iPhotography Course business in the future but only for the purposes outlined in this Privacy Statement. If you are a iPhotography Course member or learner taking part in training through or as a result of a scheme sponsored or organised by your employer, trade organisation or other group ("your Sponsor"), iPhotography Course may disclose the personal information collected to your Sponsor in order to monitor your learning.
If you have not registered as a learner or member but are simply making a general enquiry using the email facility or other iPhotography Course contact details provided on the website, your personal information will be used for the purposes of responding to your enquiry. If we wish to use your information for other purposes, for example where you are responding to a particular promotion or marketing campaign, we will tell you so and obtain your consent where appropriate.
The email address you provide for course registration may be used to send you periodic information and updates pertaining to your order, in addition to receiving occasional company news, updates, related product or service information, advertisements etc. The email address you provide to subscribe to a newsletter, receive information or enter to win a prize may be used to send you information and updates, relevant content and advertisements.
Note: If at any time you would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails, we include an unsubscribe link at the bottom of each email. Click the "Unsubscribe" link at the bottom of any e-mail from us to stop receiving e-mail notifications from us.