iPhotographyCourse.com is the trusted partner of schools, colleges, universities and training institutes worldwide who have chosen our online photography course as the way to provide their learners with accredited photography training that offers them genuine career advantages – right from their own classrooms!
If you are school, college or an organisation looking for an online learning extension programme, then you can save money and offer the iPhotography® Course with our Multiple Learner Licence.
We offer budget-friendly volume discounts for as little as 10 learners and we provide you with access to your own online learning management account where you can enrol your own learners onto the course and track their progress online using a few simple tools.
This service is suitable to a broad range of learners, particularly educational institutions, such as schools and colleges.
Our school and college partners offer the course in a variety of ways, including:
- As an add-on/enrichment course (e.g. for art & design or media students);
- As an after-school club activity;
- As an extra-curricular activity for pupils and students to study at home.
Learners learn at their own speed, anytime, anywhere they have access to an internet-enabled computer or device.
The benefits of a multi-learner licence are:
- Heavily discounted rate when offered through your institute;
- Bulk-purchase discount (with easy top-up credit packages);
- Up to two FREE enrolments for course moderators;
- Printed and PDF certificates for your students;
- Web based admin area to enroll your own students and monitor their progress;
- Ongoing support and assistance to you and your students;
- Tools and resources for classroom based teaching;
- Your branding and link added to our course partners page.
For further details about how to offer the iPhotography® Course at your school, college or institute, please complete the short form below: